Sunday, March 22, 2009

ANTS....

ANTS...well ANTZ was a funny movie...but ANTS are what i HAVE and DONT WANT crawling 'round my apt. i have them on my counters, walls, ceiling, bathroom, floors...mind you it is MARCH.... sooo i am not pleased with my new unwanted house guests at all! i tried some of the "home remedies" to rid myself of these guys but finally laid down the law! called the landlord. he sent a "guy" over to spray supposedly... well didnt work. still have 'em and more! called the landlord AGAIN.."oh well had to re-spray the apt across the hall. didn't hear from you so we didnt re-do yours." OMG! for real?!?! like i dont have things to do. so his "guy" is supposedly coming to spray...AGAIN! meanwhile i was going buggy (pun intented) and got ant spray and traps...ewww. so i sprayed to heck my apt, set traps, and then...it rains! shit! cant open the windows now and i am fumed up to the gills! what to do??? shopping therapy~! more as the saga unfolds.........

1 comment: